Why you should have a Commercial Security System
By: Luke Wheeler
In today’s world, it is more important than ever for businesses to have a commercial security system. With the rise in crime, businesses of all sizes risk being targeted by criminals. A commercial security system can deter crime, protect your property and assets, and keep your employees and customers safe.
There are many different types of commercial security systems available, so you can choose one that best meets the needs of your business. Some of the most common types of commercial security systems include:
- Alarm systems: Alarm systems are one of the most basic commercial security systems. They typically consist of motion detectors, door and window sensors, and a siren that will sound if an alarm is triggered. They can also include panic buttons for emergency situations.
- Video surveillance systems: Video surveillance systems use cameras to record activity around your business. This footage can be used to identify criminals, investigate incidents, and provide evidence to law enforcement.
- Access control systems: Access control systems allow you to control who has access to your business. This can be done using key cards, keyfobs, passcodes, and other methods.
- Fire detection and suppression systems: Fire detection and suppression systems can help to protect your business from fire. These systems typically consist of smoke detectors, heat detectors, and fire extinguishers.
In addition to the security benefits, a commercial security system can also provide several other benefits for your business. For example, a security system can:
- Increase employee morale: Employees feel safer and more secure knowing that a security system protects their workplace.
- Improve customer satisfaction: Customers are more likely to do business with a company they feel is safe and secure.
- Reduce insurance premiums: Many insurance companies offer discounts to businesses with a security system.
- Protect your reputation: A security system can help to protect your business’s reputation in the event of a crime.
If you are considering installing a commercial security system, first, you must decide what type is right for your business. Second, you must find a reputable security company to install and maintain your system – that is where Holmes Security Systems comes in. Our company is locally owned and operated and is proud to have Eastern NC’s only UL Listed five diamond local monitoring station. Third, you should ensure that your employees are properly trained in using the system and that you test it regularly.
When you have a commercial security system professionally installed, you can help protect your business from crime, keep your employees and customers safe, and improve your bottom line.
Holmes has been your neighbor since 1908; if you are considering a new security system or upgrades to your current system, please call 910-483-1196.