7 things to consider when evaluating Business Security
By: Luke Wheeler, Vice President
Since 1908 we have been part of the Fayetteville area business community; in that time, we had to evolve the way we do business – just like many other businesses in our community. It is no secret that technology has taken over every corner of our lives, and the speed of that change has never been as rapid as it has been in the last 20 years. That is why we offer world-class technology in commercial security, residential security, and life safety solutions.
There are nuances in every business, so you will want to consider these seven things when you evaluate your business security needs.
- Video: Will you want to see what is happening inside or outside of your business? Does the video need to be stored short or long-term?
- Access Control: Is visibility into who enters the building important? Is having different access levels essential in some areas of your building? Would you like to do away with traditional keys?
- Intrusion Detection: Would you like to manage your facility from anywhere, anytime? Would you like to set up notifications for events such as alarms, openings, closings, late arrivals, propped doors, view cameras, and more?
- UL Fire Protection Systems: Early fire detection is critical, and seconds count. Monitored fire detection systems allow you to have an added layer of protection and greater peace of mind.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Holmes Security is the only security company in Eastern North Carolina with its own LOCAL UL Listed 5-Diamond Central Monitoring Station. This allows your business to be monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by trained, professional personnel who know and understand the area and work closely with local police, fire, and medical departments.
- Contract Length: As a local small business, we know what it is like to have national companies trying to lock you into long-term contracts. Year after year, our customers continue to be our customers, without those long-term contracts because they have found our service not only meets but exceeds their expectations.
- Customer Service: We take great pride in putting our customers first; when you call, there is a live person that answers your call – just one of the reasons #ThereIsNoPlaceLikeHolmes
At Holmes Security Systems, we fully understand the need to protect your business, employees, and customers. Our team of professionals can help you find the right solution for you and your budget. Then you can sit back and feel confident that you are in good hands as our professionals install and maintain your system while you focus on making your business thrive.
As featured in