Business Security Systems made easy
Unfortunately, burglaries, trespassing, and vandalism happen. However, protecting your staff, customers and business is easier than you think when you partner with a reliable company that uses state-of-the-art life safety and security equipment. An intrusion system protects your assets and makes your customers and employees feel safe.
As a business owner, we understand that you have more than enough to worry about – let us help you have peace of mind regarding security. There are many things to consider, and Holmes Security Systems is committed to providing your business with a customized and comprehensive system that addresses your needs. A few things we discuss with you during your free consultation will be
- Monitoring: We are proud to offer the only locally staffed UL Listed five-diamond central monitoring station in Eastern NC. That means when your security system or other monitored life safety devices go off, our monitoring station will jump into action, contacting you and emergency personnel, often before you even realize the alarm is going off.
- Control on the go: Do you want the convenience of controlling your system, no matter where you are? If so, an internet connection and our Total Connect App will give you a 24/7 view of what is happening, even when you are out of town.
- Keypads: You will want to consider the type of keypad you need. There are basic alphanumeric keypads, touchscreen keypads, and wireless keypads. We even have keypads that can be integrated with some fire systems and programmed with quick buttons for panic or emergencies.
- Panic Buttons: Your business may want to consider panic buttons worn by employees or placed inconspicuously near registers or under a desk. Knowing that when the button is pressed, emergency personnel will be on the way will provide customers and employees, especially those that work alone or overnight, with peace of mind.
- Cameras: Whether you are looking for a single camera to watch a register or a complete set of cameras to monitor your parking lot and warehouse, we will review your property with you and ensure all vulnerable spots are addressed.
- Motion Detectors & Beam detectors: These detectors help you know if someone or something has entered an area they shouldn’t be.
- Access Control: Out are the days of traditional keys; manage those coming and going with access control. You determine who has access to areas within your building and when.
- Glassbreak Sensors: The sound of breaking glass is very distinct, and if your business has a lot of windows, a glass break could be an excellent solution to know if someone has tried to break in.
- Door contacts: these sensors are a crucial component in your security system as they indicate when a door or window has been opened or closed.
As a friend of Holmes, you are a friend for life. Our company was founded in 1908 by my great-grandfather, and we have proudly helped multiple generations of business owners and community members with their security and life safety needs. So whether you’re considering the safety of a multi-location business, a retail store, or a home, we can help you customize a system with professional installation and good old fashion customer service.