Entry-Level Installation Technicians – Wilmington, NC
- Install and service security systems, fire alarms, and camera systems.
- Educate the client on how to use and maintain their device
- Perform maintenance and provide customer support
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
- Fill out detailed reports via iPad and keep records on services that have been performed
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Be a team member and work well with others.
- Ability to install, repair, service, test, and troubleshoot systems
- Ability to use tools and basic knowledge of Electrical circuits preferred but will train mechanically inclined individuals for entry-level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
- Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, which include bending, lifting heavy equipment, climbing, crawling, and working in confined spaces
- NC Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- NO criminal record and ability to pass background and drug screening
- Be able to get registered with the NC alarm system license board.
- NC electrical license is a plus but not a requirement
- Prior experience is a benefit.
Company benefits include paid time off, health & dental insurance, 401k retirement, and others benefits.
Once completed, you can submit one of the following ways
Holmes Security Systems
PO BOX 2977
Fayetteville, NC 28302-2977
Deliver to one of our offices
Fayetteville: 407 Ray Avenue
Wilmington: 109 Hinton Ave., #12